How do I sign up for text alerts?

To sign up for text alerts regarding school closings, emergencies, etc., visit Remind.

How do I get my school records?

Former students: Call 574-583-7211.

For current students K-8, contact your building secretary or guidance secretary.

Current high school students may log on to Parchment or contact the guidance office secretary.

What is the phone number for transportation?

The phone number for the transportation office is: 574-583-7513

What are the required school vaccinations?

Information regarding school vaccinations is available on the School Health page.

How do I pay for school lunch or fees?

To deposit money into a student's lunch account or to pay a student fee, log in to Skyward Family Access.

What is the school lunch charging policy?

Information regarding school lunch policies can be found on the School Lunch page.

How do I apply for free/reduced lunch?

To apply for free/reduced lunch and/or textbook assistance, log in to Skyward Family Access. Click on applications in the Food Service tab and follow the steps in the application.

If you receive SNAP, TANF, or another qualifying assistance program, you may already be pre-certified.

For questions, contact Mrs. Craig in Food Service. jcraig@twinlakes.k12.in.us .

What do I need to know about student laptops?


All TLSC students are issued a laptop. Laptops are integral to the district's educational mission and are part of the textbook rental program.

K-8 students use a Chrome OS device. 9-12 students use Chrome OS devices or Windows 10 devices, depending on courses taken and/or grade level.

K-8 students primarily use their devices in school, but they may be asked to take them home for special situations.

9-12 students are expected to use their devices at school and at home, and they take them home each night.


Students may be charged for damages to equipment if the damage is evaluated to be intentional, repeated, or malicious.

Everyday wear-and-tear, bizarre acts of nature, or manufacturer flaws are never charged back to a student.

Technical Support:

If you have a problem with your computer, you need to inform your teacher (k-8) and the Information Systems Department. You will be issued a replacement or loaner as necessary.

Students studying virtually are also issued devices to use at home.

How do I apply for a job at Twin Lakes School Corporation?

All job openings are posted on Applitrak. You may browse openings and apply online.

I've applied for a job, and I'm supposed to get a background check. How do I do that?

New hires will have to complete the background check prior to employment. You should use this service for all background checks.